European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit
Building on the success of last summit which brought 70+ senior level industry professionals, ACI are delighted to be back with 4th European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit taking place on the 8th - 9th November 2023 in London, UK.
The two-day event will be taking a look at what can be done with a battery’s second life, dealing with sustainability and waste management, and taking a look at the relevance of the range concern.
To address these industry changes our event will bring together leaders from major EV battery producers and vehicle manufacturers, sharing their knowledge and their experience with the latest technology developments. Also joining the summit will be research representatives, senior engineers, market and energy consultants and providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. This is a networking opportunity not to be passed up on.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Julian P. Galonska, EV Charging Manager, GM Europe
- Tiago Carrapatoso, Charge Point Operator Lead, DNV
- Joseph Holt, BESS Lead, DNV
- Matthew Lumsden, CEO, Connected Energy Limited
- Dev Chana, Managing Director UK, ON Drive Infrastructure
- Alex Johns, Business Development Manager, Altelium Limited
- Oscar Miguel, Director, Cidetec
- Aleksander Rajch, Director – External Affairs, PSPA (Polish Alternative Fuels Association)
- William Roberts, Research Analyst, RHO Motion
- Bartosz Gorecki, CEO, Quickersim
- Athan Fox, CEO, Ever Resource Ltd and others...
Get to know more about the evet here.
Readers and Members of EUROBAT are entitled to special discounted rate. For registration or to receive more information, please contact
Marcin Janecki at firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 61 646 7047 quoting EBAMKT-EUROBAT