Webinar: Battery Innovation Roadmap 2.0
Join us on 15 November to learn about the innovation potential of the latest battery technologies and how batteries will contribute to the achievement of the EU's ambitious decarbonisation agenda
15 November, 14.00-15.30 CET
Batteries are an essential component in a multitude of applications, from automotive and energy storage to telecoms and healthcare, and will play a crucial role in the transition to net zero in Europe. All battery chemistries are critical for our low carbon future and all battery technologies are key enablers of the European Green Deal. Europe needs a regulatory framework that supports innovation and treats all battery technologies equally, as well as providing a level playing field with batteries produced outside Europe.
Our “Battery Innovation Roadmap 2030 2.0” White Paper is an update of the original 2020 publication, accounting for the latest technological developments and changes in the EU’s policy objectives. The revised Roadmap reflects the technological realities and potential of the best available battery technologies and how they can contribute to the EU's decarbonisation agenda
14:00-14:05 Welcome and introduction
14:05-14:15 Keynote speech
- Jens Bartholmes, Policy Officer, Innovation, Research, Digitalisation, Competitiveness (ENER.B.5), European Commission
14:15-14:55 Presentation of the EUROBAT Battery Innovation Roadmap 2.0
- Bernhard Riegel, Director Research & Development, Hoppecke
- Christian Rosenkranz, Vice President Industry & Government Affairs EMEA, Clarios
- Holger Fricke, Director Basic Research R&D EMEA, Exide
- Valentin Rota, Director Sales and Business Development - Maik Cordes, Vice President Automotive, Freyr
- Andrea Saletti, Technical Director, Midac
14:55-15:15 Panel debate
15:25-15:30 Concluding remarks
Please register by clicking on the button below with your business e-mail address and stating the organisation you represent. Registered participants will receive a final confirmation and access details within 48 hours of the webinar.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on 15 November!