The European Utility Week is the annual landmark event of the European energy calendar bringing together 10.000+ global utility industry stakeholders under one roof in Amsterdam, 4-6 November 2014. This year brings:
- A 3 day international exhibition featuring 350+ exhibitors including free-to-attend Case Study Programme
- The 3-day multi-track Conference Programme, featuring 200+ global utility industry speakers of which the dedicated Energy Storage Track will bring:
- Three days of targeted energy storage programme sessions featuring 30+ speakers and 350+ attendees
- Leading global energy Case Study presentations based on real life energy storage project experiences
- Comprehensive overview energy storage technology experiences in CAES, Pumped Hydro, Battery Storage, Chemical energy Storage, Home and Industrial energy Storage and Hybrid/EV storage technologies
EUROBAT members are entitled to a 20% discount in the conference pass and to a free exhibition pass. Please contact EUROBAT secretariat for more information.